Jupiter 8 Original Patches on WAV. or MP3. format

The Roland Jupiter-8 Analogue Synthesizer
mishamuus

Jupiter 8 Original Patches on WAV. or MP3. format

Postby mishamuus » Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:07 am

Greetings to all the members of this group.
I have been trying to load the original patches using the wav.file located in the files section of this forum with absolutely no luck at all. I am using my soundcard output (Audiophile 2496) as well as my Soundcraft output on different volume levels but the patches will not upload. Could someone recommend a weblink where i can find an alternative WAV. or MP3. file of the patches, or could someone mail me a tested and working version of the original patches WAV. or MP3. file? Please note that i cannot use a cassette-tape player because i haven't got one. Any help would be really and greatly appreciated.
midest6@gmail.com

adam8it

Postby adam8it » Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:01 am

Are you getting the data LED to light up when you play the file? Usually there is a window of levels that light up the LED - somewhere in the middle of this is the optimum.
Adam Inglis
A Disco Ate My BABY!
http://www.adambaby.com

synthnerdireland

Postby synthnerdireland » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:54 am

Hi, I have a copy of a wav file that certainly works, although the factory set hardly shows the jupiter in the best of light.
It does have 64 programs and 8 presets and seems very reliable when spat out of a Laptops headphone socket.
Hope this helps..
Apparently I cannot send wav files to this reply, I will try to send it to the files section.

Return to “Jupiter-8”