HOW CAN we spread the word to get more on this list?

Other non-Jupiter related gear you'd like to show
yazzofever

HOW CAN we spread the word to get more on this list?

Postby yazzofever » Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:56 am

I'm wondering if any are spreading the word to get more serious Jupiter owners to this list. This thing could be awesome over time and a real source of great info and help.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I know Stephen has already notified AH(analog heaven mailing list) maybe that is how many of you found out. Is there any other massive synth lists we can hit?

Micah

sjones

Postby sjones » Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:09 am

I agree. But its something that will just take time. I'm sure there is plenty of us who would enjoy it.

nebula

Postby nebula » Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:18 pm

I just happened upon this list as I did something I never do: an MSN search as opposed to a Google search. I think I searched for "roland jupiter" and this came up near the top.

A few links from noted synth sites (Sonic State, matrixsynth, Vintage Synth Explorer, etc) goes a long way.

Also, the more often people post here, the more Google will spider it and bring more visitors.

---
UPDATE: i mentioned this site to matrixsynth.blogspot.com and sonic state's synth site. matrixsynth already posted a link.

administrator
Site Admin

Postby administrator » Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:17 am

Hey, how come I'm the only guy with an avatar? ;-) Nothing better than the JP-4's bender!

Return to “Other”