rhino

newby

Postby rhino » Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:38 pm

just picked up a well-used jx-10.

joined here for the support!!

bill :o

dougt

Postby dougt » Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:30 am

This forum is for Roland Jupiter series synths not the JX series. There is a JX forum here -

http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/rolandjxanalogs/

rhino

Postby rhino » Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:13 am

me bad. see ya. :(

okeaire

when setting the watch.

Postby okeaire » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:16 am

This means that when traveling the date will go forward or back if necessary without needing to complete a separate setting process.

Replica watches for men , Women enjoy these watches and can also wear them as ornaments at fake omega watches several occasions. Aboutthe exact same time I also purchased the 8926 Pro Diver to utilize as my casual watch too as get endless compliments.

Replica watches , As quickly as i got it i couldnt get what guys and womenhad beentalking about, offeredit��s a dress watch so i��ll not be wearing when I work on my truck nor daily as a casual watch. That helps preserve timepiece accuracy when setting the watch.

Watches for men , Alternatively, Rolex replica watches are quite a bit colorful watches for the guys.

Replica watches canada , It builds on the original caliber 01 by adding a handy globe time ring towards the dial.

Watches replica ,She had began up the tactics hunting for him when she observed the door with each of the dining region was closed.

Return to “Super-Jupiter”