How to save patches on Io midi...

The Roland Jupiter-4 and ProMars Compuphonic Analogue Synthesizer
adhmzaiusz

How to save patches on Io midi...

Postby adhmzaiusz » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:02 pm

Hi, I can't seem to save my sounds on the Io... I tried what it said in on Laszlo's webpage but it seems that the patch copy button combination is the same as the page 2 button combination, and no matter what I try it won't save because as soon as I hit the manual button I lose my edited sounds. Can anyone clarify the proper saving procedure??

thank you!

adhmzaiusz

Postby adhmzaiusz » Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:46 am

I figured it out.... you need to hold the original memory location + push manual, then once you press another location you let go of the first. Its a little fidgety I think, I still keep losing sounds I've made... I wonder if patch saving could be improved at all?

covariance

Postby covariance » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:55 pm

adhmzaiusz wrote:I figured it out.... you need to hold the original memory location + push manual, then once you press another location you let go of the first. Its a little fidgety I think, I still keep losing sounds I've made... I wonder if patch saving could be improved at all?

With Io you can edit stored patch. Look for a not used patch and start tweaking it. Once you are satisfied with the sound you can store it with write+protect. You can still start with a manual setting and then store it to a patch place with the manul+patch button trick.

Return to “Jupiter-4 [and The ProMars]”